Friday, July 10, 2009

VIP members

Thanks brother joe giant for your continuous support. As recently as the co-founder and main person of 4dfreetips.blogspot.com i would like bring this to the greatest high. Thank for your encouragement. I think brother SG and joey 7 always come here too as well as other supporter.

As i had been personally being played by a guy which is also claimed as Datuk and he claimed too many thing such as lost RM30k on one number. I guess beware of this of him. I do not know what is his intention but i would advise you guys to avoid this "DATUK".

I do not have much time to find out of him but as he claimed. I had tried to met him for twice and first time i supposed to meet up with him at kl however he give me an acceptable excuse. He had ask again,to meet me up at Penang. "DATUK" asked me book hotel for him and confirmation and everything after that, when i supposed to meet him up at the time and hotel lobby. I called him several times and he just cancelled the call. After that he had been remove himself from ahmoi.com :) So beware.

We would like to make an announcement. For those who like to support us continue to view this as refference. However we will post 40 sets and onward for each counter. For those who want our special service please do not hesitate to contact us via email for our special bronze membership package that would cost : RM368 per annum. We are limited this to only 1,000 members up for grab as first come first serve.

We are in the progress of partnership and bringing a couple of master to join us and we are going to charge a very special fee of RM99 per month for each counter. Every tips will be send via email. We are limited to 200 pax per counter. Tips are strictly not resellable.

No comments:

Post a Comment